Disney Plus offers a variety of entertainment content. However, every individual is different, and despite its range of content options, it might not suit everyone’s budget. Recently, it announced that the prices of its ad-free plans will rise by 20%. Now, users need to pay $13.99 monthly. This is a massive rise from the $7.99 monthly charges of last year. If this seems unpleasant, you might wonder how to cancel Disney Plus.
Ending the subscription is a very straightforward process, whereby you access the Disney Plus website and navigate to your account. Here, find the option of ‘Cancel subscription,’ give the reason, and end it. That’s it. Now, you don’t need to bear the price hikes and go above your budget. We’ll explain the process of canceling this service on different platforms.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription on the Website
On a browser, the steps to canceling Disney Plus are not very tough. Follow these pointers.
- Head over to disneyplus.com on your laptop.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- After that, choose your profile symbol.
- Now, tap the ‘Account’ button.
- Choose your subscription and hit the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option.
- Now, select a reason for doing away with this service.
- You will find a screen asking you to stay.
- But if you are committed to terminating the plan, just tap ‘Complete Cancellation.’
- That’s it. You have now closed your access to Disney Plus.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription on iPhone
On the iPhone also, you can easily do away with Disney Plus. You can use iTunes to cancel your current plan. Use these steps.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ application.
- Next, touch your Apple ID, which is at the top.
- Choose the ‘View Apple ID’ option.
- Here, take a moment to sign in.
- Now, touch ‘Subscriptions.’
- A list of subscriptions will show up.
- Hit the ‘Disney Plus’ option.
- Now, tap to cancel it.
Cancel Disney Plus on Your Android Device
On an Android, use the Google Play Store for this process. Follow these pointers to learn how to learn Disney Plus membership on Android.
- Find the Google Play Store application on your Android device.
- After that, hit the ‘Profile’ symbol on this application.
- Next, hit the ‘Payments & Subscriptions’ option.
- To view all the current subscriptions, tap the ‘Subscriptions’ option.
- Find Disney Plus and choose it.
- Now, scroll to the end of the page.
- Tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’
How to Cancel Disney Plus on Amazon
You can also use your Amazon account if you purchased Disney Plus through it. Follow these pointers and end your current subscription.
- Navigate to the website of Amazon.
- Once there, log into your account.
- After that, find the ‘Account & Lists’ tab and press it.
- Now, go a bit down on this page and locate the ‘Membership & Subscriptions’ option.
- Here, find the ‘Other subscriptions’ option and choose it.
- Finally, find the Disney Plus option and tap the ‘Cancel’ button.
Cancel Disney Plus on Roku
Use either the Roku remote or the website to end your Disney Plus plan. These points will let you learn how to cancel Disney Plus on Roku in both ways.
- Press ‘Home’ on the remote control of Roku.
- Hit the asterisk button after navigating to Disney Plus.
- On the pop-up that shows, hit ‘Manage your subscription.’
- Now, tap to cancel it.
- Use the web application of Roku
- Open any browser and head to the Roku website.
- Click the ‘My account’ button at the top right part. It will have your avatar.
- Tap ‘Manage your subscriptions.’
- Find Disney Plus as a channel and hit ‘Cancel subscription.’
How to Cancel Disney Plus Through Verizon
Use the My Verizon application to end your Disney Plus plan. The instructions are as follows.
- Navigate to the My Verizon app.
- Now, look at the bottom and tap the ‘Account’ tab.
- You may need to give your login details at this point.
POINT TO NOTE – You can perform this process on the My Verizon app only if you're an account owner or an account manager.
- Touch the ‘Services & Perks’ option.
- Next, hit ‘See all.’
- Now, in the ‘Disney+’ section, touch ‘Manage.’
- From here, tap ‘Cancel subscription.’
- Now tap ‘Remove’ from the ‘Change in Disney Plus’ screen.
- Continue and click ‘Remove Disney+.’
How to Cancel Disney+ on Xfinity
Xfinity users who have a Disney Plus subscription must first end the subscription that the Disney Plus service bills. After you cancel it, proceed with these pointers.
- Head to disneyplus.com.
- Sign in to access your account.
- Now, select your profile and then your account.
- You can now cancel your plan.
- Confirm the cancellation of the service.
DO REMEMBER – Wait until you can access the end. It typically takes a month, but the duration depends on your existing billing cycle. While you are waiting for the service to end completely, use your current credentials to watch content.
Related Article - Disney Plus Not Working
Can You Cancel Your Disney Plus Bundle?
Yes. You can do away with your Disney+ Bundle subscription. The process for it is as follows.
- Log into your account on disneyplus.com.
- Here, pick your profile
- Next, tap your account.
- Choose ‘Cancel subscription.’
- Lastly, select ‘Complete cancellation.’ It will confirm that you want to cancel the service.
Steps to Renew or Resume Your Disney Plus Subscription
You can resume your Disney+ and also update the payment information as a subscriber.
- Log into your Disney Plus account.
- Log in using your email address.
- You will see a screen featuring ‘Resume subscription.’
- If you want to update your payment data, tap the ‘Update payment info’ button.
- Enter your card details, such as its number and the expiration date.
- Press ‘Save’ after entering the needed information.
- You are now resubscribed to Disney Plus.
- Go ahead and access Disney Plus, usually.
Cancelling Disney Plus on different devices takes only a few moments. You can resubscribe if you don’t find any other streaming service useful. Use this article as a guide to end your plan on your respective device. If you get stuck midway or encounter any errors, contact Disney Plus support.