fuboTV, the sports-oriented live TV streaming service, has more than 100 channels. These allow users to stream over 130 live events. However, sometimes you may find that spending money on its subscription is not worth it. So, you must know how to cancel FuboTV.
You can cancel the paid subscription and the free trial anytime. To do so, the simplest process is to go to ‘Subscription and Billing’ in your account and, from there, choose ‘Cancel Subscription.’ After that, select your reason for canceling the plan, and you are done. You can terminate the FuboTV service on iOS, Android, Apple TV, and Roku TV.
Find out more about it in the sections below.
How to Cancel FuboTV Subscription on the Web
The simplest way to end fuboTV is by using its official website. Follow these simple pointers to quickly cancel your subscription.
- On your browser, visit fubo.tv.
- Now, log in to your account. You can use either your Fubo account credentials or access them through Google, Facebook, or Apple accounts.
- After signing in, choose your profile.
- Now, tap the ‘Profile’ icon. It is at the upper-right part.
- Next, select ‘My Account.’
- You will now see ‘Subscription and Billing’ on the left part of the screen.
- Tap this option.
- Next, tap ‘Cancel.’ You can find it on the top or the bottom of the page.
- A prompt asking you to confirm the cancellation will appear.
- Tap ‘Complete Cancellation.’
- Do not tap ‘Pause Subscription.’
- Now, tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- You can now choose a reason to end the plan.
- In the end, a confirmation page will show saying that your FuboTV subscription has ended.
- You will also receive a confirmation email.
How to Cancel FuboTV Subscription on iPhone
You can end your FuboTV subscription on various iOS devices, such as iPhones or iPads. But to end the plan, you should have purchased Fubo using your Apple account.
- Hit the gear symbol to get to the ‘Settings’ of your device.
- Now, tap your profile picture and name in the upper area of the screen.
- After accessing the Apple ID settings, click ‘Subscriptions.’
- You will see a list of services that you have subscribed to or are active. FuboTV will also be present there. If you cannot see it, it means that you haven’t got it through your Apple account.
- If you do find FuboTVm, tap the ‘Cancel subscription’ option.
- Touch ‘Confirm’ when the prompt to confirm your decision shows up.
- A new confirmation page will appear, notifying you that your subscription has ended.
Read Also - Disney Plus Not Working
How to Cancel fuboTV Subscription on Android
Android users can end their FuboTV plan via the Play Store or the web browser. Here are the pointers for canceling the subscription through the Play Store.
- On your device, go to the Google Play Store.
- You must sign in only with the account that you used to subscribe to FuboTV.
- Once you’ve entered the correct credentials, touch the ‘Subscriptions’ tab. You will see a list of all your subscriptions.
- From the list, choose ‘FuboTV.’
- After that, tap the ‘Cancel subscription’ option.
- That’s it. You have ended your FuboTV subscription on your Android device.
How to Cancel FuboTV on Roku
fuboTV subscription on Roku can be canceled in two ways. You can unsubscribe to the Roku website or the Roku device. Both these methods are given below.
- Cancel Fubo on the Roku website.
- Navigate to the Roku website.
- Now, here, sign into your account.
- Navigate to the FuboTV subscription option.
- Here, tap ‘Unsubscribe.’
- In the end, confirm it by selecting ‘Yes’ from ‘Unsubscribe.’
- Cancel Fubo on a Roku device
- You can do away with Fubo on the Roku device by selecting the ‘Manage Subscription’ option.
- Next, tap ‘Cancel Subscription.’
- A dialog box within the last date of your Fubo service will show.
- Choose the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option to confirm this action fully.
- Lastly, choose ‘Done.’
- On the page that shows, you will find the information for the starting and ending of your FuboTV plan.
How to Cancel FuboTV Free Trial
The process to cancel the free trial is very similar to canceling fuboTV on the website. You just need to choose ‘Cancel my trial’ on the cancellation page, and you are done.
- Enter into your account on the fuboTV website.
- After that, select your profile.
- Go to ‘My Account’ followed by ‘Subscription and Billing.’
- Tap ‘Cancel’ to do away with the subscription.
- Now, tap ‘Cancel my trial.’
- Confirm this action.
- It is best not to select the options to redeem offers or continue watching, as they will restart your subscription.
POINT TO NOTE: When you cancel your free trial, it will end immediately. Fubo will not give you any refund for canceling it at any time. This is in contrast to canceling the paid subscription to Fubo. When you do so, you get access to features until the end of the billing period.
A Like Post - FuboTV Not Working
Cancel Fubo on Apple TV
To do away with Fubo on an Apple TV, you need to visit the ‘Settings’ section. Use these steps on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the settings of the TV.
- After that, select ‘Accounts.’
- Now, tap ‘Manage Subscriptions.’
- Next, choose ‘fuboTV.’
- After that, choose ‘Cancel my subscription.’
POINT TO NOTE: You’ll notice a ‘Renew’ button on the right part of the Fubo website. It is there to help you reactivate your account before your billing cycle ends.
What Does It Mean to Pause Your Subscription on FuboTV?
You can pause your subscription through your laptop or desktop. It’s best not to use your smartphone, smart TV, or other such devices.
- Go to a browser and access the FuboTV website.
- Here, log in with your account credentials.
- Now, tap the name of your profile next to the search bar.
- Choose the ‘My account’ option.
- After that, tap ‘Billing and subscriptions.’
- Tap the ‘Pause subscription’ option.
- Set the time period for which you wish to pause your subscription. You can only have the subscription for up to three months.
- Finally, tap ‘Confirm.’
You can easily cancel Fubo anytime, whether it’s a free trial or a paid plan. If you just want to take a break from this streaming service, pause it. Remember that FuboTV will not give you any refund for canceling it in the middle of the billing cycle. If you need to know more, contact the FuboTV support team.