When it’s about social media platforms, the first name that comes to mind is Facebook. Today, almost everyone is having an account on Facebook either business or personal. Facebook helps users in many aspects from uploading pictures to sharing some social messages. With this social media website, you’ll be able to get connected to your friends, colleagues, and family. It comes with numerous features including messenger, live option, news feed and many more. But, several technical glitches can occur suddenly. One common query of every user is- How to Change Facebook Password? Are you a first time user and want to change your password? Password changes require just a few steps that can be done with an expert’s help any time of the day.
Simple Steps to Change Facebook Password
Facebook password change requires all these quick steps-
- First of all, open the Facebook login page.
- Click on the link that says “forgot password” or “Can't log in”
- In the next step, fill the form to make sure that it is your FB account.
- After this, click on the “I forgot my account” that will appear on the next page.
- Here, you’ll get a list of email addresses that are associated with your account. In case of not having access to any of these emails, search for the option ‘no longer access”.
- In this step, you’ve to follow the on-screen instructions so that you can answer the security questions.
Change Your Facebook Password for Different Devices
No matter what sort of device you’re using, you can quickly change Your Facebook password for different devices. For this, just scroll down to and then select “Settings” and “Privacy”. Go to the “Settings” to find the Security section. Once you reach there, click on “Change password” that is present under Login. In this password change process, you'll need to enter your old & new passwords and then confirm your new password.
How Do I Change My Facebook Password on iPhone?
The password change process is a bit different on iPhone. Thus, you need to follow these steps-
- At first, open the Facebook on your iPhone.
- Click on “Settings & Privacy”
- Then, tap on Settings.
- In this step, click on “Security and Login” and after this tap “Change Password”.
- Here, you need to enter your current password in the required space.
- Make sure to enter your new password and then enter it again to confirm the process.
- Click on “Save” to change the password on the Facebook app.
How to Change Facebook Password on Android Phone?
The FB password change process on Android is the same as iPhone. To change the Facebook password on Android, make sure to visit www.facebook.com or log in to the Facebook app to change the password.
How Do I Change Facebook Password on My Computer?
When users access FB account on the computer then they can change their Facebook password by following these steps:
- First of all, open a web browser on your computer.
- Now, you need to type www.facebook.com in the browser’s address bar and then click “Enter”.
- Go to your Facebook account using FB login credentials.
- Tap on the arrow mark that pointed downwards on the upper-right-hand side of the Facebook page.
- Here, you need to choose “Settings & privacy”
- Click on “Settings”.
- Go to “Security and login”.
- In this step, click on “Edit” which can be seen next to “Change Password”.
- Follow the given prompts to change your Facebook password.
How to Change Facebook Password on Laptop?
Do you need to change the password of your FB account on your laptop? For this, all that you need is to visit the sign-in page of Facebook first and then log in. After this, follow the on screen instructions to change the password.
How to Change Your Facebook Password on iPad?
- Go to the Facebook app on your iPad.
- Tap “Settings & Privacy” and then open “Settings”.
- Now, click on “Security & Login”
- Then on “Change Password”.
- On the next screen, you need to enter the current password and the new password to confirm.
- Tap on “Save”
How to Change Facebook Password on Mac?
On Mac, you can change the Facebook password by following some simple steps:
- Go to the preferred web browser on your Mac
- Navigate to www.facebook.com and then log into your account.
- After this, go to “Settings & Privacy” and then make a tap on ‘Settings’.
- In this step, click on “Security and login” and then go on “Edit” to change the password.
- Now, make sure to enter your current password and then confirm.
- Click on “Save”.
Change Facebook Password without Old Password
There are times when users wonder How to Change Facebook passwords without having the old password. In such a situation, you need to tap on “Forgot Password” link. Now, click on the Facebook sign-in page to change your Facebook password. Here are the steps that you can follow-
- On the computer, visit www.facebook.com.
- Go to Facebook Sign-in page to locate the “Forgot Password” link.
- Now, enter the email ID associated with your Facebook account and clicks on “Submit”.
- Check your email inbox to get a password reset email from Facebook.
- In this step, you need to tap the “password reset link” and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Change Facebook Password without Email?
If you want to change the Facebook password without having email then you can follow these instructions-
- Go to the home page to click on the arrow pointed downwards.
- Here tap on “Settings” to reach “Security and Login”.
- Choose “Friends”.
- Choose contacts with whom you can share your information
- Add 3-5 contacts and click on “Close” button.
- Now, you need to go to the sign-in page of Facebook then “Forgot Password”.
- After this, tap the “Recover Password” option and click on “No Longer Access To The Account”.
- Here, you must use your phone number to locate your Facebook account and then tap on “Continue”.
- Go to your “Reveal my trusted contacts”.
- Then, share the link with your friends and then ask for code.
Changing Facebook Password without Current Password? Here’s how!
Don’t you have the Facebook password? Want to change the password without the current password? By clicking on the “Forgot Password” link, you can easily change the password of your FB account.
How to Change Facebook Password without Confirmation Code?
- Go to the Facebook sign-in page to tap on “Forgot Password” link.
- Now, you need to “reset Your Password”.
- You can do this via “Send code via email” or “Send code via SMS”. Don’t select these options.
- In this step, click on the “No longer have access to these?” link.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Mention your email address or the phone number
- Click on “Search” to find your account.
- Tap “This Is My Account” to see your profile photo.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset the password.